Multi-Page Gravity Form Setup
Client Background & Requirements
Our client Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational mass media and information firm.
They wanted to develop a website for their new Online TDS Filing Product for businesses in India.
The prime goal of the website was the Lead generation of potential customers and give an idea of the working of the product.
How did we provide solution?
To begin with, we chose the ‘Contact Forms’ plugin and customized ‘Salient’ theme to suit the client’s needs.
- We created a Home page that showcases a video of the product and key benefits of using the product.
- We did a popup functionality on ‘Get a Callback’ button which when clicked will show a Contact Form and ask for details like Name, Number and email ID required to give a callback
- We created a ‘Buy Now’ page which is basically a multi-page form which takes various inputs from a potential customer like Name, Company Name, GST No, No of eTDs required, Phone no etc.. The form had been divided into 3 pages: Personal Information, Company Information & Order details.
- We provided a functionality where these entries get saved in the database and can be retrieved from the dashboard bu the administrator. Also, the saved entries can be exported to XLSX format.
- We also did a Product Demo page which has a Youtube video that showcases the full working of the product and answers Frequently asked questions of the customers.